Peanut chikki recipe,crushed peanut chikki recipe, soft peanut chikki recipe, mungfali ki chikki gur wali, groundnut chikki recipe, soft peanut chikki recipe with jaggery, peanut jaggery bar, gul shengdana chikki
#ChikkiRecipe #PeanutChikki #GurPeanutChikki
Ingredients for Peanut Chikki
Peanut – मूँगफली – 1 Cup, roasted (160 grams)
Jaggery – गुड़ – 1 Cup (200 grams)
Desi Ghee – घी – 1 tsp
How to prepare Peanut chikki?
1. Take 1 cup of roasted peanuts and grind them coarsely.
2. Add 1 cup crushed jaggery and 1 tsp of ghee to a pan and melt the jaggery over medium heat.
3. Once the jaggery melts and you can see foam, check the syrup consistency.
4. To check, take a bowl with some water and pour a few drops of jaggery syrup into it.
5. If the jaggery turns to be rubbery then cook the mixture over low flame till the syrup thickens.
6. If the mixture turns out to be breakable, then add peanut mixture to the syrup and mix well.
7. Grease a board with ghee and spread the chiki mixture over it.
8. Grease a rolling pin and roll the mixture into a thin sheet of 1/4 cm thickness.
9. Once the mixture cools slightly, make cut marks, and leave the mixture for 30 minutes to set.
10. Transfer the chiki to the serving plate and the peanut chikki is ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website